Our Camping program encourages each camper to:
- develop a personal relationship with God
- learn to study God’s Word and apply biblical principles to daily life
- become more aware of God’s creation and learn how to care for the environment
- learn new skills, experience achievement and deepen their sense of self-worth and confidence
- develop leadership ability
- develop meaningful relationships with other campers and staff and practice biblical principles of community living
- learn outdoor skills that will enable them to be comfortable and independent outdoors
Each year we have a camp theme to inspire us all. In 2018, our theme will be Reflect!
There are two ways that we can reflect. The first is to think deeply about something and the second is to give back or exhibit as an image (mirror). This summer we will be looking at both aspects. Theme verse is 2 Corinthians 3:18 “And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the Glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is Spirit.” (ESV). Come prepared to look within (think deeply) and to look without (what/who do you exhibit as an image).
Our theme is decided every year during our annual conference with the Association of Cedarbrook Camps!