Our Camping program encourages each camper to:
- develop a personal relationship with God
- learn to study God’s Word and apply biblical principles to daily life
- become more aware of God’s creation and learn how to care for the environment
- learn new skills, experience achievement and deepen their sense of self-worth and confidence
- develop leadership ability
- develop meaningful relationships with other campers and staff and practice biblical principles of community living
- learn outdoor skills that will enable them to be comfortable and independent outdoors
Each year we have a camp theme to inspire us all. In 2017, our theme will be Quest!
Our theme is decided every year during our annual conference with the Association of Cedarbrook Camps!