Each year we have a camp theme to inspire us all, campers as well as staff. The annual theme is decided every year during the annual conference of the Association of Cedarbrook Camps!
This summer we will be looking at what it means to “ACT, LOVE, WALK” because we know our God and can respond without fear. The theme verse, Micah 6:8 asks the question “And what does the Lord require of you?” It then tells us 3 different reasons/ways that we are to live. We will be studying these reasons during Bible Exploration. We are excited that your child will be joining us as we learn how to “ACT, LOVE, and WALK” in ways that are pleasing to the LORD in response to Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross.
Our theme verse this year is “He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?” –Micah 6:8
Our Summer Camp program encourages each camper to:
- develop a personal relationship with God;
- learn to study God’s Word and apply Biblical principles to daily life;
- become more aware of God’s creation and learn how to care for the environment;
- learn new skills, experience achievement and deepen their sense of self-worth and confidence;
- develop leadership ability;
- develop meaningful relationships with other campers and staff and practice Biblical principles of community living;
- learn outdoor skills that will enable them to be comfortable and independent outdoors.
Camp Cedarbrook Texas is a camping ministry dedicated to developing God-centered relationships and to equip individuals for Christ-like service and Christian leadership.